Best Laptop For Working From Home
Top-10 Best Laptop For Working From Home reviewed - 2022 update
When setting up a home office, you need to decide which laptop is best for remote work.
Which model to choose
A huge assortment can confuse an ignorant person. First, designate the tasks that will need to be solved using a computer, and then choose a laptop for remote work that meets your needs: https://qualified.one/blog/bpo/best-laptop-for-working-from-home/
- characteristics of RAM - volume, frequency;
- type of hard disk;
- video card characteristics;
- the presence of the necessary interfaces and the type of OS;
- battery capacity.
We have compiled a ranking of the best models for remote work in 2022, taking into account all these criteria.
To choose a laptop for remote work, determine the tasks that will need to be solved. If you plan to work in ordinary office programs (Excel, Word), then a budget option worth up to $1000 will do.
Lenovo IdeaPad S340-14
Choosing an inexpensive laptop for remote work, you have to sacrifice something - convenience, performance, build quality. But in the case of the IdeaPad S340-14, released by Lenovo, there is no need to look for a compromise. This is a transformer model, its lid is able to recline 360 degrees.
Pros and cons
- Lightweight, compact
- Keyboard buttons are soft, quiet, comfortable to operate
- There is a backlit keyboard
- The power button is placed separately
- Has a battery indicator
- Touchpad is responsive
- There is a gesture support function
- There is an upgrade option
- Fingerprints remain on the case, which are difficult to wipe off
- USB ports are too close together
- Keyboard without number pad
- The screen is too small
- Working in bright sunlight is difficult
- Short battery life
- Heats up under load
- No fast charging feature
A convenient model for undemanding users who need a laptop for work, video communication, watching movies. It is possible to increase the RAM.
If a laptop is bought not only for working with tables and texts, but also for using graphic programs, then it is better to choose an average-priced model.
See https://www.dell.com/ website as well